Dear members

I'm looking for a copy of the following article and haven't been able to

find it through my consortium.  If anyone is able to provide a pdf copy,
the citation is as follows:
Technical description of endoscopic ultrasonography with fine-needle
aspiration for the staging of lung cancer.

Kramer H, van Putten JWG, Rob Douma W, Smidt AA, van Dullemen HM, Groen
HJM
 Respir Med. 2005 Feb;99(2):179-85. Review.

 Best regards,

Muhammad Asif Rana
Asst. Librarian
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Center
Johar Town - Lahore, Pakistan. POBOX 13014 Township
UAN: 111-155-555  XX 2423
Fax: +92-42-5945206
WEB: www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk <http://www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk/>