(Sorry for cross posting)

Dear all,

The server hosting the Cluj conference site has been down for more than
24 hours and though they are working on it and promising it would be
back soon, it may take a while. Unfortunately this is totally beyond
our control and totally impersonal, being a very remote server.

So we have decided to extend the deadline for submissions till the
30th of January.

Thank you for your understanding.

Happy New Year 2006,

Benoit Thirion - Conservateur / Chief Librarian
Bibliothèque médicale - Centre Hospitalier Universitaire
76031 Rouen Cedex - FRANCE
tel +33 2 32 88 87 26 - fax +33 2 32 88 87 86
[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
 <http://www.chu-rouen.fr/documed/bibchu.html> www.chu-rouen.fr/documed/bibchu.html