Spent about an hour at the southeast part of Shelburne Bay today.  There
was a lone Snow Goose among the ducks in the water, mostly Mallards and
American Black Ducks.  I saw no Canada Geese in the area, nor did I see
the Greater White-fronted Goose.

Just before 2pm a mature Bald Eagle made an appearance, scattering the
gulls and ducks.  It put on a brief show as it swooped down and snatched
something off the ice, presumably a meal left behind by one of the gulls.
It then flew eastward along the shoreline and perched in a tree.

I got a few photos today and put three on my website - just hit "next" to
advance to the next photo.

http://www.hforcier.com/galleries/vermont/americanblackduck0180.htm

www.heatherforcier.com
Heather Forcier