Do Boreal Chickadee's nest in Bennington, Windham or Rutland Counties?  Or
is this bird simply a winter visitor?  This may be a Chickadee flight year
with several New England CBC's showing records or at least Unusually high
numbers of Black-Capped Chickadee's and in at least one case in Central
Mass., a Boreal as well.  Boreals are most often found out of range during
these flight years.

Will Raup
Albany, NY