Delighted to watch 2 C. Wrens on Wed. coming to the suet feeder - the first
(noticed) CAWR visit in a couple of weeks.   One flew to and from a vent
hole in the overhanging porch roof.  I wonder whether it's stashing food,
using the area to roost, or scouting out a potential nest site?   They also
thought the nearby brush pile a great place for hide and seek?
Other feeder regulars:  House Finch, Blue Jay, Starlings (at my seed and
peanut butter feeder), Hairy and Downy, Junco, Chickadee, T Titmouse .....

THANKS KENT for answering my questions about ebird.  They will be helpful
guidelines for all of us.

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset