Was finally able to make a trip for myself to Shelburne Bay and saw the
Greater White-fronted Goose in the water just after the underpass, thanks
to two birders who kindly allowed me to use their scope.  I had my camera
but was unable to get any photos.  It was among a large group of Canada
Geese, and the entire group was moving into a better area for viewing when
I had to go.

On another note, I will have a three-week display of some of my photos at
The Bagel, Shelburne Bay Plaza on Route 7 in Shelburne (my favorite place
for breakfast!)  It should start mid-week and run until the end of the
month.  I expect to be able to include a photo of the Black-tailed Gull
along with some other birds and scenics.

www.heatherforcier.com

Heather Forcier
Burlington, VT