Please, How about a direct address so we can respond to you and not the whole list.

And, for the record, Yes, maybe. Depends on where in VT you'll be.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jean
Harrison
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] woodpecker query

Dear Vermont birders,
    I haven't seen a red-bellied woodpecker for decades and would like to
see one again.  I have been reading the reports and wonder if they are found
in Vermont in the summer too.  Sibley's just has Vermont marked as "rare".
I live in California most of the year and am in Vermont mid-May to
mid-October or less.  Do I have a chance of seeing a red-bellied?
    Thanks for any info or wishes of good luck,
            Jean Harrison