I have been seeing a GBH as well, on Otter Creek, where it runs paralell to Route 7 in Mount Tabor.   I've spotted it several times over the last few weeks, most recently yesterday afternoon around 2:30.  It was standing on the ice fishing, too.   Is this unusual for them to still be in the area?   Pam Coleman

  Sue Wetmore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Today at Jones Pond south of Brandon a lone GREAT BLUE HERON ice fishing. It was standing on the ice peering at the open water. Later found it to have left for where ever.

Sue Wetmore

Yahoo! Shopping