At 12:30PM today there was a white raptor over Montpelier being robbed by crows.  I did not have my glasses on so I did not see this bird well, but it was circling like a Broad-wing but with a fiestier wing beat and flight.  It was almost the exact same size as the crows.  Too quick and and the circles were too tight for a light Rough-legged, plus there were no markings that I could see.  I thought albino RT but the flight was too strong, fast and responsive.
I came away thinking it was a possible white-morph Gyrfalcon
Again, I did not see this bird well, but I am writing this so people will keep there eyes open in Central Vermont.  Whatever it was it was beautiful and definitely worth finding again.

Jeffrey Allen
Montpelier