Hello!

As with the previous "case study" here's another example of a full-
text article that is missing its most crucial content which happens
to be contained
in a figure not included in the online version from ProQuest, the
only online database we subscribe to that has this supplement:

  Willett WC, Sacks F, Trichopoulou A, Drescher G, Ferro-Luzzi A,
Helsing E, Trichopoulos D.
Mediterranean diet pyramid: a cultural model for healthy eating.
Am J Clin Nutr. 1995 Jun;61(6 Suppl):1402S-1406S. Review.
PMID: 7754995 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
"It [the diet pyramid that is the focus of the article] is presented in
Figure 2.(Figure 2 omitted)"