Please excuse any duplicate posts.

  I have only taken a cursory look at this report from  PriceWaterhouseCooper as referenced by ResourceShelf's Docuticker  (http://www.docuticker.com/2006/01/healthcast-2020-creating-sustainable.html).  However, I find it extremely interesting, as it summarizes many of the  trends that we have been--and will be--facing in healthcare and would  be interested in listmember's thoughts on it.  I think it's a great way  to explore future trends and generate discussion.

  HealthCast 2020: Creating a Sustainable Future
  (http://healthcare.pwc.com/hc2020.html)

  Enjoy!

  Lori Gluckman, MLS, MA
  ZivaContinuum