At 09:31 AM 1/30/2006, you wrote:
>That's a strange combo.  Perhaps some accidental filter setting you
>have in your email program.  Jimski
>
>Stuart Cole <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I get every post I think, 'cept for Skips, and the Daily Rec
>forecast, and Daily VT forecast. Any thoughts why?  - Stuart Cole

Did I ssip ya off somehow, Stewart?  Or maybe I was collateral damage
when you set up a killfile on someone else?  8->

There IS a possibility that Prodigy doesn't like my ISP.  I have
trouble sending stuff to att.net for this reason - my ISP has fallen
afoul of more than one other system, allegedly because of a large
number of people using autoresponders that get caught into feedback
loops that trigger spam protocols.  I'm not quite sure I buy this
explanation...

someone do me a favor and make sure Stuart gets to see this..