>> My cousin thinks he is an accomplished skier. He
>> "can get down anything". From what I have
>> seen, he can fall down anything.

>> Gregory Hemberger may have been. He could also have been a total
>> hack that thought he was good. Either way, the press
>> is reporting that an accomplished skier died skiing. Some
>> people reading that article are vowing never to try skiing because
it is so
>> dangerous.

Yes, but if your cousin died, they wouldn't have asked him
if he was an accomplished skier. They would have asked you,
and you would have answered that he was parc.

Obviously someone else thought Gregory Hemberger was an
accomplished skier. So the question is does anyone think your
cousin is an accomlished skier?

:-)

Eric

PS - I had a boss once with a name of Hemberger. I always
liked how he would tell people how to spell his name - "Like
Hamburger but with all e's". Very efficient.