Show me some pictures of MRG that look like Scott's of Mansfield and I'll be there wating for you.   That's what I would hope to find if I go to Vermont.   Jimski

Just In Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Every one I have been to has been pretty much a dud conditions wise which
>is 90% of the reason I would like to go.

PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.