On 1/29/06, Evan Osler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> thought there could be none greater,  my shoulder popped back into its
> socket and I felt the most instant, miraculous relief from pain that
> I've ever thought possible.  A separated shoulder for more than three
> hours was now just a memory.

Sorry to hear about your injury.

Isn't that the most amazing feeling when the bone pops back into it's
proper place?  Good luck with the rehab, hopefully you didn't tear
things up too badly.  I did mine five years ago, did a lot of PT
afterwards, and it stiff gives me a twinge every now an then.  I try
to keep my arms in when I fall now, lesson learned...