First time I met Marc at Jay I thought he might possibly be older than me.  Then I met his mother sitting in the lodge and thought she might be my age.  Took me a while to figure it all out.   :-)     Jimskli

"Richard A. Carlson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congrats, Marc.

It makes the memory, if you can still recall, of the time at Jay when you
claimed to be the oldest in a group that included myself and Denis, all the
sweeeter.

Do you Yahoo!?
With a free 1 GB, there's more in store with Yahoo! Mail. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.