So interesting to note how the weather influences the birds at the
feeders.  Here in the south we have had what could well be described as
an 'open winter' and as a result the feeder activity hasn't been as
consistent as in a 'real' winter.
Today has been pretty busy with the usual visitors ... chickadees,
goldfinches, Tufties, redpolls, cardinals juncos, downies, doves,
redtails, turkeys, etc.  Noticeably absent this morning were the
bluebirds and the redbellied woodpecker.
However, my thrill for the morning was a half hour or so spent watching
a Bobcat making his/her morning rounds across the pasture!!  This was
one very healthy looking cat!!!   We must be providing all the bunnies
necessary!!!!

Mundi
Pownal