I'd take this one to my boss, I think.  This is circumventing your policy,
and is not fair to other students who do not have that particular
professor.  You may need to kick this one up the food chain.

While we're on the topic of dubious ILL behavior, how about this one:  I've
noticed a pattern of requests coming in from a couple of different places.
In each instance, the articles requested are all for a single patron, and
are always for one or two articles from the brand new issue of a particular
journal, and there is no consistency of the subject of the article.  My
suspicion is that these patrons are getting ToCs for journals that their
library does not have a subscription to (easy enough - many journals offer
free eToCs to non-subscribers), and the patrons are using ILL as a
current-awareness service... provided by MY library.  I am totally
sympathetic to a library not being able to buy an expensive subscription at
the behest of a single individual, but this seems an inappropriate use of
ILL.  I know copyright guidelines should shut this down after the fifth
article in a year, but that's the borrowing library's responsibility to
enforce... and in the meantime, I'm sending out the articles.  So... should
I ask the borrowing libraries about this pattern?  Should I be
passive-aggressive and "just say no" by rejecting the request?  Or is this
just a non-issue and I should shut up? :-)

Another overworked solo... filling 25-30 ILL requests a day...