so what you are saying is that eye-hand coordination competitions are more
of a past-time than a sport...hmmmmm, knitting is a past time.

Maybe we need some other kind of title for comptetitions that do not
require athletic achievement, but emphasize a competition using the eye-
hand skills. I'm sure we can come up with some kind of sniglet to describe
this...anyone?

How bout "aimgames"?

-Sh