New York State's highest winds so far:

Saratoga 95 mph
Lowville 81 mph (reported by NWS spotter, their barn was destroyed)
SUNY Oswego Meteorological School 78mph
Rochester 77 mph
Fulton 75 mph
Fairfield 73 mph
Oswego 73 mph
Deerfield (work) 65 mph
Schenectady 63 mph
Watertown 62 mph
Cooperstown 62 mph
Penn Yan 61 mph
Syracuse 60 mph
New Scotland 60 mph
Newark 56 mph
Albany 55 mph
Glens Falls 55 mph
Dunkirk 55 mph
Elmira 54 mph
Cold Brook 54 mph
Richfield Springs 53 mph
Oneida County Airport 52 mph
Niagara Falls 52 mph
Ilion 48 mph
Poland 47 mph
New Hartford 45 mph
Westmoreland 44 mph

Lewis County, NY under a state of emergency, no unnecessary travel due to
high winds and now blizzard conditions.  Widespread damage throughout
upstate NY, especially north of I-90.  Structural damage reported with
roofs collapsing.  Several agricultural barns have been flattened as well.
Waves are 10 feet coming ashore in Oswego, NY, from Lake Ontario.

Portions of the Adirondacks sound like they got flattened.

Chase Building in Syracuse has had windows blown out.

NWS BTV reporting a tractor trailer has rolled over on I-87 in NY due to
high winds closing the southbound lanes.  Roof blown off in Plattsburgh.
60mph wind in Bridgeport in Addison County.

North Adams, MA just came in with 58mph and Bennington, VT at 66mph.
Severe Thunderstorm Warnings were issued by NWS Albany as the storms moved
through.  Hail covering the ground reported by spotter in North Adams.

This is by far one of the most impressive wind event across the north
country that we've had in a while.  Puts summer thunderstorms to shame.

-Scott