Currently on radar I can see the 500mb vort max moving across the northern
Adirondacks and into the Champlain Valley.  This will provide another
burst of snow across northern and central VT between 3-6pm.  On top of the
1-2" the higher terrain of the Spine saw this morning, another few inches
is likely this afternoon as rates briefly increase to 1"/hr.

My family's black lab is visiting for the week so I decided to take her to
my playground and do some cross country skiing in the notch as I've never
truely gone through the notch.  I figured the skiing on the mountain might
be ok with some new snow, but I probably wouldn't miss anything.  I'd be
back up there on Thursday to check the place out for the weekend crowd so
it wasn't too hard to pass up a few hours of lift serviced for a couple
hours enjoying the northern Greens.

Snow cover is still very good.  Base is rock solid.  A couple inches of
new snow fell during the morning and hopefully another couple will fall
this afternoon.  This type of pattern can bring some great conditions in
the Greens and Adirondacks with 2-5" snowfalls every other day.

Nothing falling in Burlington but by the time I hit Williston it started
to come down and I89 was interesting with falling and blowing snow
reducing visibility but with minimal accumulation.

http://tinyurl.com/jf57z

A decent crowd in the notch to enjoy the falling snow that varied from
light to at times moderate.  Fun stuff and a nice ride down on cross
country skis once up there.  Skiing at Stowe might not be half bad on
Thursday or the weekend with another couple light snowfalls.

http://tinyurl.com/f4u69
http://tinyurl.com/g6zk4
http://tinyurl.com/esq9j
http://tinyurl.com/zoetb
http://tinyurl.com/f4x3a

Dog loved it all.
http://tinyurl.com/gcv7u
http://tinyurl.com/gv6ya
http://tinyurl.com/fkdnp

Get out and enjoy winter!  Its out there, you might just have to look
harder than usual.

-Scott