So I assume you can hold reeb in one hand and slide a 42 pound blob in the other and perform better?

PS

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Just In Woods
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Curling (was: mens combined live on eurosport)

>I'm looking forward to taking in at least one night of it.  Any time
>you get the top people in the world doing any sport, it should be
>interesting to watch.

curling ain't no sport, not unless shuffleboard is.  neither is bowling.
golf?  nah.  but maybe... if you were timed on the course and that was
averaged with your score.

sport vs. pastime:

it's a pastime if...
you can drink reeb and actually perform better.
you can hold a reeb in one hand while actually performing better.
examples: billiards, shuffleboard, pinball, wooshers, lawn jarts

it's a sport if...
you can drink a lot of reeb the night before and still win the world cup.

baseball, of course, straddles the line...

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.