Raich - gold
Chenal (FRA) - silver
Maier - bronze
Bourque (CAN) - 4th; "heartbreak" after winning the first run
Bode - 6th; "hit a rock"; avoiding the media
Schlopy - 13th
Rahlves - DNF 1st run
Ligety - DNF 1st run

Here are some classic quotes from the Ski Racing magazine link at the
bottom (whatever you say, Bode):

"February 20, 2006 - SESTRIERE, Italy - Bode Miller's valiant effort
in the second run was nearly enough for a podium, but not enough to
hold off the evident implosion of the U.S. Ski Team at these Olympic
Winter Games..."

"Miller spent exactly 11 minutes inspecting the second run of the
course. He has failed to medal in all four Olympic races so far.

'One of the good things about my career is I have such extensive
knowledge, so I always go as hard as I can,' Miller said. 'Some guys
can go 70 to 80 percent and get results, but I wouldn't do that.'

'If things went well, I could be sitting on four medals, maybe all of
them gold.'"

http://www.skiracing.com/news/news_display.php/3500/ALPINE