On 2/20/06, T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Wow, John, following this and the GS thread: you are a hard a__!
>
> I can see it now, US Ski team's Camp Crowley.
> There will be no laughter.  Bed checks at 8PM.
> Lineup for uniform inspections. . .  :-)

Hey!  I suppose it's easy to be critical from here.

Nonetheless, peers from my racing days and even someone I coached are
alpine Ski Team coaches (I say "even" because I can't believe I'm old
enough to have that circumstance...)

And I expect they are no less demanding of their athletes than I was as a coach.

Regrettably, I think some of them could lose their jobs come April.