I think you're dead wrong on this, Gramps, er, John.  These are kids
here, why can't they have a little fun.  Stiegler, Richardson,
etc.--they're psyched just to be at the games.  A tiara or pearls
certainly isn't going to hurt their skiing, and I'm sure they're out
there working their sessa off.

--Matt K.