On 2/15/06, T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
our thermometer in the sun was above 60 today.

With all the snow in NY and Mass, I bet VT is crowded this weekend.
When it snows in these places, people start to think about skiing.
They just assume we have snow.

And wont they be in for an unpleasant surprise!

So it looks like another big holiday weekend in 05-06 down the frozen toilet. Arent I glad I didnt buy a seasons pass anywhere this year.

-eo