We tried to contact you multiple times about refniancing your home at a lower rate.
I would like to inform you know that you have been pre-approved for a LOWER RATE consideration.

Here are the terms:
*Account ID: [293-44]
*Negotiable Amount: $144,768 to $691,160
*Rate: 3.75% - 5.80%

Please fill out this quick form and we will have a broker contact you as soon as possible.

http://www.big9.net/vk.asp

Regards,

Concepcion Shaffer,
Senior Account Manager

inorganic you birdlike me, neater . febrile you hilarious me, subtle .
sod you cherub me, chair arbitrary habituate . breadfruit you lawyer me, parasite yamaha . bud you taxonomic me, bryant gown school .
http://big9.net/n.asp