days.. .

Date:  17  Mar  20 06
Company:  C hina  Wor ld  Trade  Corporat ion
Sym bol:  CWTD.OB
Price:  $ 1.25
7-Day  Ta rg et:  $3-4
3-Mon th  Ta rget:  $8-9
Stat u s:  Strong  Buy
Rating:  5 (5)

About  Chi na  World  Trade  Cor pora tion

China  W orld  Tr a de  Cor po ration  (CW TC)  has  es tabli shed  i ts
busi ness  in  three  distinct  areas:  the  club  and  busin ess  centers
through out  m ajor  cities  in  China,  bus iness  trave l-rela t ed
services,  and  bu si ness  v alue-added  services.  The  Club  and  Busi
ness  Center  D ivision  is  devoted  to  the  building  of  the  W orld
Tra de  b rand  t hro ug hout  China  via  the  open ing  and  operating  of
 business  clubs  in  Chin a's  ma jor,  positioni ng  the  CWTC  to  act
as  a  platform  to  faci lita te  trade  b etween  Ch ina  and  the  world
markets.  The  ac quisit ion  of  CEO  Clubs  China  Limited  ("CEO  Clubs")
 in  M ay  2004  f urt her  complements  CWTC's  offerings  by  targeti ng
high-level  co rpor ate  e xec utives  fr om  premier  companie s.  The
Business  Traveling  Services  Division,  New  Generation,  provides  CWTC
access  to  the  rapidly  growing  travel-rel ated  industry.  New  Ge
neration  is  a  pi oneer  a nd  m arket  l ead er  in  the  travel  agency
business  through  its  strong  network  of  ti cketing  sales  o perati ons
 th ro ughout  Southern  China.  The  Business  Value-Added  Servi ces
Division  focus es  on  value-a dded  s ervices  of  credit  cards,  me
rchant-  re lated  business  se rvices,  as  we ll  as  consultan cy
services  to  CWTC  members  and  clients.  G uan gdo ng  Wo rld  Tra de
Link  Inform ation  S ervices  Limited  ("WTC  Link"),  a  s ubsidiary  of
CW TC,  manages  the  Company's  co-branded  credit  card  project  and  is
an  active  prov ider  of  CRM  sol uti ons  and  services  in  China.

WATCH  O UT!  STO CK  is  ready  to  RO CK  !!!
We  co uld  see  a  GREAT  STO RY  IN  THE  MAKING  ! !!
GOOD  LUCK  A ND  T RADE  OUT  AT  T HE  TOP.