Dear CitiBank Clients,

We are looking forward to your support and understanding and inform you about new CitiBusiness® department system updrade performed by security management team in order to protect our clients from increased online fraud activity, unauthorized account access, illegal funds withdrawal and also to simplify some processes.
 THHZY3AmcHTDJBOpIAF0NTdA9AJPc9W6QE5OHGcUmUx8wmzfXegKXtl746XhfUm6ztWg99bx4TGA5fP3
The new updated technologies guaranty convenience and safety of CitiBusiness® account usage. New services for your account will be effective immediately after an account confirmation process by a special system activation application.
 u6NrAazFhxWwqiD0MzhWTruLbamhodjUj9lVjVABrw8UPKVDjdA3G4PQfd9FquzLDVHYQhAjMTfDtahN
To take an advantages of current updrade you should login your account by using CitiBusiness® Online application. For the purpose please follow the reference:

https://citibusinessonline.da-us.citibank.com/cbusol/signon.do

Please note that changes in security system will be effective immediately after relogin.
 nQR4WTVbW5Pmzp9dlQce8LzVuNzYZPMmTFqEnmPjrHT28RguIrTQehMI6mT5evrWaUBzhrTJ9BMht3Ld
Current message is created by our automatic dispatch system and could not be replyed. For the purpose of assistance, please use the "User Guide" reference of an original CitiBusiness® website.
 wv4KLRuTfcYtTqpTk2rDuknEXcWpgTELdTx0A2TPfRjXjJPGMtjhETWBVR2bBGYOovP0yIPMCaJWVBCT
Sincerely yours,
CitiBusiness® Security Management Staff.
 UW0yFWaAOcLpTJftg5tNO9BrjlnfY1YRYZqEWCfKN1bTKq02xiPmrrOLNe2Mg1Ge07RWI7Ty9TgVkhXR