I will chime in and say it's my fault that John Ryder asked list owners
about limiting their lists because I made a compelling case by showing
John several lists' archive entries of spam.

I really don't appreciate that so much spam is making its way to the
lists.  Why should I need to have 3 filters set up to get rid of it?  Why
can't it just be dropped?  That is my point of view.

Stef

----
Stefanie Ploof
CIT Client Services