FYI.  Boot camp!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:23:41 -0500
From: Lisa DiMauro <[log in to unmask]>
To: SIG Announcements <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NERCOMP - SANS Security Essentials - June 5 - 10

Dear Friends,

Important information regarding, the early registration deadline for this
event:

"SECURITY 401: SANS SECURITY ESSENTIALS WITH BOOTCAMP"

In order for this event to take place, we need to meet our minimum
registration by the early registration date of April 6, 2006. If you are
interested, we strongly recommend that register by April 6th, so we can
assure that this event takes place.
If we do not meet our minimum registration count by April 6th, this event
will be cancelled.

DATE:
June 5 - 10, 2006

TIME:
9:00am - 8:00pm (Coffee and Registration start at 7:15am)

PRICE:
Take advantage of the early registration discount.
Payment received by April 6, 2006
NERCOMP Members: $995, Non-Members: $1495

Payments received after April 6, 2006
NERCOMP Members: $1195, Non-Members: $1695

The conference fee includes a buffet luncheon and continuous morning and
afternoon breaks everyday.

LOCATION:
Four Points Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center
1125 Boston Providence Turnpike
Norwood, MA.

Maximize your training time and turbo-charge your career in security by
learning the full SANS Security Essentials curriculum needed to qualify for
the GSEC certification. In this track you will learn the language and
underlying theory of computer security. At the same time you will learn the
essential, up-to-the-minute knowledge and skills required for effective
performance if you are given the responsibility for securing systems and/or
organizations. This course meets both of the key promises SANS makes to our
students: (1) You will gain up-to-the-minute knowledge you can put into
practice immediately upon returning to work; and, (2) You will be taught by
the best security instructors in the industry. As always, great teaching
sets SANS courses apart, and SANS ensures this by choosing instructors who
have ranked highest in a nine-year competition among potential security
faculty.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/event_single.aspx?id=369

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and
colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here:
http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on June 5th.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP

---
You are currently subscribed to announcement as: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe click here: http://listserver.nercomp.org/u?id=26385A&n=T&l=announcement&o=19259
or send a blank email to [log in to unmask]