David, I see your ticket now and will follow up with you separately.

For you, and for everyone: If you're having problems, please keep the
following questions/suggestions in mind:

Did you try running the SCSCleanWipe utility on the extended software
download page then try installing SAV 10.0.2.2020?  This cleans up
versions of SAV 10 previously installed that don't uninstall cleanly.
The NoNAV tool on the extended software page cleans up version 9.  Was
this on one machine, many machines?  Windows 2000, Windows XP?  What
Service Pack version?

----
Stefanie Ploof
CIT Client Services