From: Policy Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy
J. Miller
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: email

After installing Norton antivirus software, my computer is back up and
running, albeit slow and shaky.  Our next step is Norton System Works which
will hopefully smooth everything out.  My son has been going to game sites
on the web and unknowingly downloaded a hijacker program.  I hope my sending
out my part of the paper didn't carry it into your computers.  My husband
tells me hijacker programs do not spread like viruses.

Anyways, we have to present on Monday.  I am wondering if we want to sketch
out a game plan.

Also, Andrew- how is everything coming along?  I feel like you may have
gotten the most difficult task in pulling everything together, so please let
me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Enjoy your weekends!  Only half a semester to go!

Nancy