From: Policy Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Andrew R. Morton
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: email

Nancy, Courtney, we have to have a bibliography to correspond with your
in-text citations.

I'm working on putting the whole thing together now. are we supposed to
be learning something from this?

I'll be skiing tomorrow morning, but around noon will be working on this
again.
Mollie, send me yours when you're done.

AM

  _____