[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]">

Sorry about that, I thought I heard you say we were doing in-text only.  I am sending the bibliographic entries, and some changes I had to make to the paper.  (I just changed the in-text citations for the Project Family website and the DCF policy website).  I will highlight them in red so you can find them easily.  I will also send a paragraph “that evaluated my contribution and the group process”

Nancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Policy Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew R. Morton
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: email

Nancy, Courtney, we have to have a bibliography to correspond with your in-text citations.

I’m working on putting the whole thing together now… are we supposed to be learning something from this?

I’ll be skiing tomorrow morning, but around noon will be working on this again.

Mollie, send me yours when you’re done.

AM