Ray & All -

I appreciate this post, as I have been considering machines built on AMD vs.
Intel for our next round of purchasing.

List: Could anyone out there share specific positive (they last more than 3
years) or negative (significant failures before three years) experience with
AMD processors and "less expensive" boards on name-brand machines (HP, for
instance)? Or do most of us stick with Intel?

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Washington West Supervisory Union