Internet filtering software
I personally would recommend filtering at the firewall. Sonicwall firewalls have content filtering subscriptions you can use and it is easy to manage and is updated frequently. For small networks that don't know how to manage the software packages like Dans Guardian or can't afford to hire their own tech people this option is very easy to manage.

I'm a LMS at two small VT elementary schools and both schools are interested in purchasing internet filtering software for Macs.  I would GREATLY appreciate some advice on various softwares. Neither school has a server and one is on system 9.2 and the other is on 10.2.8. I know that there are various issues with time management and control.  We do not have a tech person at our school or on a district level so I need a program that is easy to manage.  We tried Dans Guardian at one school and really disliked it. Again, I'd appreciate some suggestions on what might work for us.

                                                           Thanks, Ava Emerson

Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains