Hi Jason,
  Would you please FAX a copy to me at 310-423-0159.
  It would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks,    Tom Rosendahl

> ----------

Important Warning: This message is intended for the use of the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by
applicable law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

 If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately,
by calling (310) 423-6428 -- and destroy the related message.  Thank You for
your cooperation.