The device works fantastic...please see the attached note I just posted.
Thanks,
Chris

Hello all,
We have recently noticed the interest in vein mapping markers.  We have a
solution that helps alleviate marking through the gel, is ergonomically
much better for users and a much more professional perception with the
patient.
This new single use device has just been launched last week (after many
updates due to initial feedback from beta sites) and is now absolutely
fantastic.
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 860-983-
6244.  We are the sole distributors in the New England and Long Island area
for this new device
Also, feel free to visit the manufacturers website at
www.vascularmapping.com for more information.

Regards,
Christopher or Michele

Connecticut Surgical Systems