I have a Philips iU22 and love it.

Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John
Kelleher, RVT
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Duplex Scanner

Hey All,

We are ready to purchase or lease a new machine. I used to think there was
nothing better than an Acuson 128XP (bear with me, I've been at this for 18
years) then i changed hospitals and started using the  ATL 5000 which i am
in love with now. I'm trying to be open minded about what is out there now,
any suggestions?  The machine needs to be digital as PACS is right around
the corner for us. They just purchased GE in echo and my manager was
wondering if they were as good with vascular as they are for echo??

JPK