As a user of wite out for many years, one of my techs heard about an
erasable crayon for marking. She investigated and could only buy them in
an art supply store. They are wonderful!! They come from a swiss
manufacturer, and the web site is www.carandache.ch. They cost about
$.99/crayon, but I am sure they will last quite awile. They eliminate
much of the mess involved in marking, but you still need your permanent
marker when you are removing the gel.
Janice Giuca
Hartford Hospital

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/02/06 08:21PM >>>
I use white out on the leg then play connect the dots.  Works great
through
the gel, stays on when you wipe and you don't get the dark mark on your

transducer.  Oh and it's cheap!

Dawn Stirrat, RVT