Okay, Ill add my old favorite.. these are from "Interventional
Radiology, not Vascular US...)

I have 2 favorites... They are a little risque, but that's my sense of
humor...

1) The Radiologist caught this one before he signed the report so it
never "went out" like this..

His freshly transcribed report was discussing the difficulty he had
accessing the patients groin for an arteriogram, he mentioned the
difficulty was caused by the patients enormous *PANUS... *Well, the
transcriptionist heard a different word...

2) Okay, this one is even worse...

A different Radiologist was about to begin a HSG
(Hysterosalpingogram)... the young lady was "spread eagle" on the edge
of the fluroscopy table. As the Radiologist sat down on the "stool", he
looked down at his lead apron... (HE stands 98% of the time... plus, we
have some female Radiologists that usually do the HSGs..)
Well, in his typical booming/loud voice he sat down, looked at his apron
from a "rare" angle... And said... "Oh my God, this thing is
DISGUSTING....!" Well, needless to say, the patient assumed he was
talking about something other than his lead apron....!

Enjoy,
...Neil