We use hospital stretchers.. They do everything.. go up.. go down, move easily. take up to 600lb weight limit.  Can also do Trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg..  I've also heard of people using dental chairs... Does anyone use those?

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of denise
uratake
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: exam table and chair

I recently was injured performing a study. Current
problem, my table at lowest adjustment is too high,
and my stool is not able to adjust high enough. I am
short and abdominal studies are difficult with this
situation.
My work is now looking into getting a ergonomic table
and chair for my workstation.

Any suggestions?

Anyone have the Vascular table and chair from Sound
Ergonomics?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Have a nice day!!!
:) Smile!!
denise

Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Named by FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2006
Named by U.S.News & World Report as one of “America’s Best Hospitals”

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This e-mail is the property of The Methodist Hospital and/or its
relevant affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the
message. Thank you.