Feel free to use my fluted aorta.

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick Duncan
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Humor in uniform

Can we collect these stories and put them on Vascular-Web if we use just initials?  Or maybe no references at all.  These stories are HILARIOUS!

I'm mostly in the echo world and I scanned a woman that was... bosomy and unfortunately found a cookie beneath her breast when going for an apical view.  Ew.

Rick