My lab is serving as a test site for the AIM marking pens. We have used 7 and we like the.

Michel E Comeaux RN BSN RVT RDMS FSVU

Noninvasive Vascular Lab

New Iberia, La.

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas Hargens
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: markers and screening

Hey Hank,

Yes, I do remember working with you.  Good to hear back from you.

Thanks for the response.  It sounds like everyone is still pretty much sticking with the same- well established, or slightly modified, techniques of making impressions and marking.

I was recently approached about using a new product for the sole purpose of vein mapping.  The company name is AIM (Accuracy in Marking).  Their website is:
http://www.vascularmapping.com/.  Has anyone had a chance to use this product?

If so, what feedback can you give?