Great idea... i'm in.

John Kelleher, RVT
Pasadena, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: doug marcum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Salary Survey

Chris,

Approx 8-9 years ago, I conducted an informal salary survey on Flo-Net myself.  I asked sonographers to confidentially email me with salaries of themselves or their department(with no names etc) with certain criteria such as location,years of exp., registered or not, how many credentials, etc.  The response was overwhelming (aprox 400 responses  from all over the country)  I compiled them by region, and in some cases, by state and reposted to the flo-net.  This was really neat and I used it to aquire what you probably are after!?   Maybe you could try it again??  what does everyone think??

Regards,

Doug

Doug Marcum BA,RDMS,RDCS,RVT(APS)
Advanced Ultrasound Consultants
Elite Solutions for Diagnostics ,Vein Therapy, and On-Site Education
Orlando, FL
321.231.2191

  _____