From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene
Doverspike, RVT
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Salary Survey

OK, Due to popular demand I have 2 surveys for anyone who is interested
to complete. Your name will remain anonymous. Please be as accurate as
possible. I will make the results availble to anyone who participates
and to The Society for Vascular Ultrasound, and post a summary on the
Flownet. I would like to finish this by June. You should be able to
click on the link below to enter, or select the appropriate link, copy
and paste into your browser address bar to enter the survey. Vascular
Sonographer/Technologist Survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=663411884370 Technical Director/Lead
Sonographer Survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=57131320841
Thanks, Gene Doverspike, RVT To unsubscribe or search other topics on
UVM Flownet link to: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/uvmflownet.html