From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene Doverspike, RVT
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Salary Survey

OK, Due to popular demand I have 2 surveys for anyone who is interested to complete. Your name will remain anonymous. Please be as accurate as possible. I will make the results availble to anyone who participates and to The Society for Vascular Ultrasound, and post a summary on the Flownet. I would like to finish this by June. You should be able to click on the link below to enter, or select the appropriate link, copy and paste into your browser address bar to enter the survey. Vascular Sonographer/Technologist Survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=663411884370 Technical Director/Lead Sonographer Survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=57131320841 Thanks, Gene Doverspike, RVT To unsubscribe or search other topics on UVM Flownet link to: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/uvmflownet.html