Several people asked me for information about Victory Bog trails and
roads.  I include two links.
One is a map with 7 trails identified. I'm sorry if it comes out too
large.  Most of you will know how to shrink it. I can fax you the map if
you prefer.
 The second link will give you a written description.  In an effort to
get it out to you I did not annotate it with what might be expected.  I
can do that at a later date if you wish.
http://www2.norwich.edu/barnard/VictoryTrails.htm
http://www2.norwich.edu/barnard/Victorymap.jpg

If you are going up to the area in the summer, let me know.  There is
superb birding all the way from Granby up to Moose Bog via logging
roads.  I think I have finally figured out that maze of roads and will
share with you what I know.  I will be up there this summer scouting for
Gray Jays and Rusty Blackbirds.

Bill Barnard