Yesterday I finally had a Hairy Woodpecker at my feeder!!

Also wanted to that everyone for all their wonderful information and
help with my Kestral questions.  I've concluded that there is no way
possible for me to get boxes made and in place for this year so I am 'on
it' for next year.  I figure that I can get the boxes built and in place
by the fall.

And, for those of you that suggested the Tufted Titmouse as a
possibility for my mystery bird.  At first I dismissed it and then I re
thought it and listened to all avaliable recording of the Tuftie.  I
didn't hear the specific call/whistle that I am mystified by but I can
hear a similarity of tone.  I'm continuing to try to 'see' the bird.

Mundi